Customer Service
Or Emergencies
Hearing Impaired

Start Service: Open Account

When scheduling water service, plan 24-hours in advance. Contact Service to schedule an opening request.  In most cases, applications for new service can be completed over the phone by calling Customer Service at (800) 727-5987.

Each individual on an application should furnish the last four digits of their social security number and driver license number, as well as proof of date of occupancy. If you own the property, we ask that you show proof of ownership or proof of closing escrow.

If the you rent the property, we ask that you show a lease/rental agreement and pay a deposit. Deposits to establish credit for new service will up to twice the average monthly bill for residential customers. If, however, you are the property owner, a former customer in good standing, or can provide a qualified guarantor, we will waive the deposit. If we are not able to process your application over the phone, and ask that you come in to our office, please bring a completed application for service form with you if possible.


Stop Service: Close Account

Please contact us at least 24-hours in advance to schedule a stop service or process your closing request. Most requests to close water service can be handled over the phone. To stop service and process a closing request call Customer Service at (800) 727-5987.

Disconnection For Non-Payment

If the water service is disconnected for non-payment of a bill, we require payment of the bill plus a $73 reconnection/disconnection fee and a deposit equal to twice the average bill. These must be paid in full before restoration of water service.  These fees must be paid in cash or money order in our office, or by credit or debit card over the phone or through our website.  No personal checks will be accepted.  Payments must be received in our office no later than 4:00 p.m. to have service restored on the same day. Service will be restored on the next business day when payment is received after 4:00 PM.


Your account may require a deposit. In the event your account requires a deposit, it will be applied to your bill plus interest one year from the date paid. If you move out of our service area prior to that time, the deposit plus interest will be applied to your closing bill. If within a year, your water service is turned off for non-payment, the refund date will be reset to one year from the date your service is restored. Interest earned on a customer deposit is the average monthly 90-day commercial paper rate.

Please contact Customer Service at (800) 727-5987 if you have any questions.

Please wait...
Send a message

Sorry, we aren't online at the moment. Leave a message.

Your name
* Email
* Describe your issue
Chat Now

Need more help? Save time by starting your support request online.

Your name
* Email
* Describe your issue
We're online!

Help us help you better! Feel free to leave us any additional feedback.

How do you rate our support?