Paying Your Bill
Liberty Utilities now has a number of ways you can pay your water bill. Here is the current list of payment options:
- Mail – We always welcome customers to mail payments to us by check or money order.
- EasyPay – One of the most popular bill payment methods today. When your bill is due, your payment is securely deducted from your bank account. Typically, 19 days after we bill your account.
- Walk In Payments – Customers are welcome to walk in with cash, check or money order only.
- Website – Debit or credit card and electronic check; you pay a $2.50 convenience fee to a third party.
- Phone – Using our automated “Interactive Voice Response (“IVR”) phone system, you can pay with your debit or credit card or by electronic check. This service does require you to pay a $2.50 convenience fee to a third party.
- PayNearMe – A very convenient service that allows you to pay your bill at any 7-Eleven. This service is “cash only” third-party service. You do need to take your current bill with you for payment. The bill has a barcode on the back, which is used to locate your account.
These payment options are part of our continuing effort to provide our customers with convenient, cost effective alternative bill payment options.
WAL-MART PAYMENT CENTERS
Wal-Mart IS NOT an Authorized Liberty Utilities Payment Location
If you pay your Liberty Utilities bill at Wal-Mart, note transactions will not post to your account immediately. Payment posting may take approximately three or more days after you make your payment at to Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart offers this service to the public, and you may be charged a convenience fee by Wal-Mart.
Liberty Utilities is glad to offer “EasyPay“. The amount of your bill will be paid by automatic deduction from your checking account on the date before your bill becomes delinquent. You will continue to receive a statement, with the wording “DO NOT PAY”. You are encouraged to carefully review your statement for accuracy. To sign up, please print out the EasyPay sign-up form and bring it to the Liberty Utilities office, or mail it to Liberty Utilities, PO Box 7002, Downey, CA 90241
24/7 At Your Local 7-Eleven
We all lead busy lives. To make it more convenient to pay your Liberty Utilities bill, you can now make cash payments with PayNearMe at a 7-Eleven near you.
It’s Easy To Use The PayNearMe Service
- Take your Liberty Utilities bill to a nearby 7-Eleven.
- Present your bill to the 7-Eleven Associate. PayNearMe will add a $1.49 convenience fee.
- Make your cash payment and receive a payment confirmation.
It’s that simple. Remember to bring your bill and that payments may only be made in cash.
Nearest Locations Accepting Liberty Utilities Payments
10454 Artesia Blvd., Bellflower
17620 Bellflower Blvd., Bellflower
14300 Bellflower Blvd., Bellflower
10962 Alondra Blvd., Norwalk
16800 Lakewood Blvd., Bellflower
5829 Bellflower Bvld., Lakewood
10656 Rosecrans Ave., Unit A, Norwalk
5907 South St., Lakewood
9349 Slauson, Pico Rivera
8244 Norwalk Blvd., Whittier
8543 Rosemead Blvd., Pico Rivera
10965 Firestone Blvd., Norwalk
11755 Imperial Hwy., Norwalk
11461 E. Firestone Blvd., Norwalk
12361 Imperial Hwy., Norwalk
13001 Rosecrans Ave., Norwalk
1330 E. Alondra Blvd., Compton
4417 E. Rosecrans, Compton
2251 W. Rosecrans Ave., Ste. 3, Compton
3791 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Ste. 1, Lynwood
6580 Atlantic Ave., Long Beach
3797 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Lynwood
11400 Atlantic Blvd., Lynwood
Information About Your Payment
We gladly accept payments by cash, check or money order at our office in Downey between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm, Monday through Friday. For your convenience, there is also a 24 hour drop box located near the front office door. We also accept cash payments using Pay Near Me at any 7-Eleven.
If paying by mail, please allow seven (7) calendar days for us to receive it. To insure proper credit, please include your payment stub or your account and customer number with your payment to Liberty Utilities, PO Box 6004, Artesia, CA 90702-6004.
No Record of Payment
If Liberty Utilities has no record of a payment, the following information is needed to conduct a search:
- Exact amount and form of payment
- If cash, information from the receipt
- If no receipt, when and where the payment was made.
- Who paid; you personally or a friend or relative
- If paid by check or money order, and if the item has cleared the bank, the check number and date the check cleared your account.
If the payment was mailed over seven (7) days prior, and the check has not cleared the bank, assume it is lost in the mail. We are unable to trace cash payments without a receipt. We will grant an extension of up to 10 days to resolve the matter.
All checks that are returned from your bank unpaid are subject to a $12.50 return check charge. Liberty Utilities will make every attempt to contact you if your check is returned; however, the responsibility to notify will remain with your banking institution.