Thank You For Conserving!
Liberty Utilities wants to thank our customers for their extraordinary efforts conserving water during the drought. Since June 2015, water use has been reduced by 19%.
Because of these efforts, strong conservation statewide, and a wet winter, the state has eased the specific mandates that were in place. But since we have no way of knowing what the next winter will bring, conservation is still key to ensuring adequate water supplies.
The Drought is Not Over
To promote long-term conservation, ensuring we have adequate water supply for our community, the mandatory water-use restrictions enacted last year are now permanent.
- No outdoor irrigation runoff
- No use of hoses without shut-off nozzles
- No washing of hard-surfaced, non-porous areas (buildings, driveways, etc.)
- No use of non-recirculating water fountains and decorative features
- Adhere to outdoor watering schedule
- No outdoor watering for 48 hours after measurable rain
During Stage 1, outdoor irrigation is restricted to three watering days per week
(from 7 p.m. to 8 a.m.) and limited to 10 minutes per station per watering day.
* Even number addresses
(0, 2, 4, 6, & 8): Monday, Wednesday and Saturday
* Odd number addresses
(1, 3, 5, 7 & 9): Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday
We are counting on our customers to continue their water-wise practices. For more information on our conservation programs and rebates, CLICK HERE.
If you have a question, concern or comment about your water service, we encourage you to call customer service at 800.727.5987.